Saturday, January 9, 2010

Allegory

I made this blog ..   because I believe that everything that we can SEE  here on this earth is an allegory for something unseen in the heavenly realm . .  .  for instance the love that I can see that my husband has for me every day . .  . is a picture . .  an allegory of the love that Christ has for all of us . . . for His Church.  I believe that if people could see what God is telling us every day through His Creation . . .  the world and the life that He has made to surround us . .   than maybe we would be able to understand what are roles are here on earth  and will be in heaven.  And hopefully . . . people who do not know God as their Savior and who do not believe in absolute truth in today's culture may be able to see the pictures that God is constantly painting for us in our daily lives . . . pictures of heavenly truths . . .  so that they might believe and be saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment